1. Information we may collect from you 1.1 We may collect and process the following data about you: 1.1.1 information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.theenergyEGG.com (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of posting material or placing an order for goods. This information may include your name, contact details (including email address), delivery address and debit or credit card information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site; 1.1.2 if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; 1.1.3 we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; 1.1.4 details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders; 1.1.5 details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access; and 1.1.6 information that you provide by filling in our product warranty registration form. This information may include your name, address and email address.
4. Uses made of the information 4.1 We use information held about you in the following ways: 4.1.1 to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; 4.1.2 to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; 4.1.3 to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; 4.1.4 to notify you about changes to our service; and 4.1.5 to administer, support, improve and develop our business. 4.2 We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or email. 4.3 If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means or post with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. 4.4 If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means or post only if you have consented to this. 4.5 If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data).
5. Disclosure of your information
or consumer or trade terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Your rights 6.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at TreeGreen ltd, Suite 3/6, 111 Union Street, Glasgow, G1 3TA or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org 6.2 Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to information 7.1 The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Your energyEGG comes with a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty as standard. In the event of a physical defect due to material or workmanship, please contact us, stating where and when you purchased the device. If you discover a defect covered by this warranty we will repair or replace the product at our discretion using new or refurbished components. This warranty covers defects in manufacturing that arise from the correct use of the device. It is limited to defects in materials or workmanship and does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, unauthorised modification, power surge damage or extreme heat or cold or corrosive environments. TreeGreen is not accountable for loss of software, firmware, data or information resulting from the use of the energyEGG®. The warranty also does not cover the normal wear and tear on covers, cases, housings, connectors and accessories. The warranty does not apply to any product with missing, altered or defaced serial numbers.
Limits of Liability
If this product fails or does not perform as warranted, your sole recourse shall be to repair the product as described above. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages that result from the failure of this product. These damages include, but are not limited to, the following: lost profits, lost savings, lost data, damage to other equipment and incidental or consequent damages arising from the use or inability to use this product. Express or implied warranties are disclaimed. In no event will TreeGreen cost be liable any amount in excess of your purchase price, not to exceed the current list price of the product. Nothing in this warranty limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraud TreeGreen specifically disclaims any other warranties, expressed or implied, and the user shall redeem the installation or use of this product on acceptance of these terms: ‘Calls may be monitored and recorded as part of our customer care programme. Calls are charged at local rate from BT landlines. Other network operators’ charges may vary. Other network operators’ charges may vary